Players Looking for Teams

25 year old defender looking for a team (Div 2 or 3)

• Rajan Mangat
  • Rajan Mangat's Avatar Topic Author
6 months 2 weeks ago #472 by Rajan Mangat
I am a 25 year old defender (right back usually but am option to other positions) who is looking for a summer team to play on. I have played in Kelowna for 4 years (division 2) and Victoria for the last 2 years in division 2). I have played my whole life and am dedicated and want to continue playing this summer. You will always get 100% effort

Let me know if you need a player for this summer!
  • Yuriy
  • Yuriy's Avatar Topic Author
6 months 2 weeks ago #476 by Yuriy
Hi Rajan, Please call or text 604-765-1487 to arrange tryouts. We play in Div 2 in the fall season and about to start summer league in few weeks. Thanks, Yuriy
  • Gordon
  • Gordon's Avatar Topic Author
6 months 2 weeks ago #478 by Gordon
If you are interested in joining a competitve team currenty in provincials, and also playing in the spring summer league. Send me an email with your phone number to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Guy Ciprian
  • Guy Ciprian's Avatar Topic Author
6 months 2 days ago #481 by Guy Ciprian
Hi Rajan, feel free to contact me if you are still looking for a team. We play out of New Westminster. Thanks Guy, 604-341-1496
  • Christophe
  • Christophe's Avatar Topic Author
4 months 17 hours ago #496 by Christophe
Hi Rajan, please call on 7782885237 if you would like at tryout tonight for div 1 and 2 teams.
Moderators: cristian

About BMSL

The BMSL is a men's soccer league, with all games played within Burnaby BC, mainly at Burnaby Lake Sports Complex West (near Kensington and Sprott)

© 2018 Burnaby Men's Soccer League. All Rights Reserved. Developed by Bravo Media Design

Search