Players Looking for Teams

2 players, 26 y/o - wide mid/striker

• Liam Leyland
  • Liam Leyland's Avatar Topic Author
1 year 8 months ago #468 by Liam Leyland
2 players, 26 y/o - wide mid/striker was created by Liam Leyland
Hey we have been playing in vmsl together for past 3 years, looking for a new team with a good group of guys.
  • Amos
  • Amos's Avatar Topic Author
1 year 8 months ago #469 by Amos
Replied by Amos on topic 2 players, 26 y/o - wide mid/striker
Hi there! Please feel free to join us for summer games $150 for the season. Games are Monday or Tuesdays night 9-10:30pm. Let me know if both of you are interested. 778-847-3105
  • Gordon
  • Gordon's Avatar Topic Author
1 year 8 months ago #470 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic 2 players, 26 y/o - wide mid/striker
Hi Liam,

We are looking to add to our squad. Team is currently in provincials, and will be also playing in spring/summer.

Committed group of players, we play and train at BLW.

Please send me an email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with your phone number if you are interested, and I will call you.
  • Gordon
  • Gordon's Avatar Topic Author
1 year 8 months ago #471 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic 2 players, 26 y/o - wide mid/striker
Hi Liam

We are looking to add to our squad.

We are competing in the provincials, as well as starting spring and summer league.

Pls send me your phone number to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I will call you.
  • Yuriy
  • Yuriy's Avatar Topic Author
1 year 7 months ago #473 by Yuriy
Replied by Yuriy on topic 2 players, 26 y/o - wide mid/striker
We play in Div 2 in Burnaby league in the winter season. Currently starting summer league. Looking for reliable players. Call or text 604-765-1487 to discuss joining our team. Thank you.
  • NK
  • NK's Avatar Topic Author
1 year 5 months ago #494 by NK
Replied by NK on topic 2 players, 26 y/o - wide mid/striker
Hi Liam,

We are looking to add to our squad for the winter season. We play in div 2 of the VMSL. We are practicing during the summer once a week. Please email back with a phone number I can reach you at.

Thanks
Moderators: cristian

About BMSL

The BMSL is a men's soccer league, with all games played within Burnaby BC, mainly at Burnaby Lake Sports Complex West (near Kensington and Sprott)

© 2018 Burnaby Men's Soccer League. All Rights Reserved. Developed by Bravo Media Design

Search