Players Looking for Teams

35yr old midfielder looking for a team

• Adam Hilliker
  • Adam Hilliker's Avatar Topic Author
3 months 3 days ago #372 by Adam Hilliker
35yr old midfielder looking for a team was created by Adam Hilliker
Hi, I'm moving to Hastings at the end of August from London and I'm looking to join a team ASAP. I've been playing in the Hackney and Leyton league for the past few years and I play 8-a-side 3 times a week. I can play anywhere across the midfield but, as I'm not the quickest, I prefer the centre. Decent touch, decent passer, powerful shot.
More
2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #382 by karlthomascox@gmail.com
Replied by karlthomascox@gmail.com on topic 35yr old midfielder looking for a team
Hey Adam, Vikings FC manager Karl. Im Irish but please dont hold that against me. Team is about 30-40% Canadian and a mixed bag of europeans and south/Central Americans. We have a strong midfield but some of our midfielders are able to play defence or up front. It would be great if you could get in touch. Good luck with the move. 7783200387
Last edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by karlthomascox@gmail.com.
  • David
  • David's Avatar Topic Author
2 months 2 weeks ago #398 by David
Replied by David on topic 35yr old midfielder looking for a team
Hi Adam,

We are a division three team looking to add a player, send me an email if interested.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

David
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #400 by Kayda
Replied by Kayda on topic 35yr old midfielder looking for a team
Hi Adam, Gime me a call at 604-765-1476 or send an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to arrage tryout. We are Div 2 team that consistently finished near the the top of the Division. Thanks, Yuriy
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #401 by Kayda
Replied by Kayda on topic 35yr old midfielder looking for a team
Correction: phone number 604-765-1487
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #404 by brandon07dk
Replied by brandon07dk on topic 35yr old midfielder looking for a team
Hi Adam, we just joined the league last season, and we promoted to the Div 2 this upcoming season. Give me a text at 604-727-5807 if you are interested. Thanks!

About BMSL

The BMSL is a men's soccer league, with all games played within Burnaby BC, mainly at Burnaby Lake Sports Complex West (near Kensington and Sprott)

© 2018 Burnaby Men's Soccer League. All Rights Reserved. Developed by Bravo Media Design

Search