Players Looking for Teams

Center/Defensive Midfielder looking for a team

• Matheus Webler
  • Matheus Webler's Avatar Topic Author
7 months 4 weeks ago #313 by Matheus Webler
Matheus Webler created the topic: Center/Defensive Midfielder looking for a team
Hey there, I recently moved from Brazil to Vancouver area and I am looking to start playing soccer here. I used to play indoor (futsal) in the last years but I want to get back to soccer. I am 25 and play well on the mid positions, just need to take the rust off and recover a little the physical prep.

I think the third division would be a nice start, but I can show up for a training and see how things works.
  • Matheus Webler
  • Matheus Webler's Avatar Topic Author
7 months 4 weeks ago #314 by Matheus Webler
Matheus Webler replied the topic: Center/Defensive Midfielder looking for a team
I forgot to mention that I can play also as center back if needed :)
  • jyc0
  • jyc0's Avatar Topic Author
7 months 4 weeks ago #316 by jyc0
jyc0 replied the topic: Center/Defensive Midfielder looking for a team
Hi

Are you open to play for a team in Richmond? If you are, please reply me and we can discuss further details.

Cheers,
  • David
  • David's Avatar Topic Author
7 months 3 weeks ago #318 by David
David replied the topic: Center/Defensive Midfielder looking for a team
Hey Matheus,

I am looking for another player for the Div 3 Saints. If you are interested could you send me an email? (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.).

About BMSL

The BMSL is a men's soccer league, with all games played within Burnaby BC, mainly at Burnaby Lake Sports Complex West (near Kensington and Sprott)

© 2016 Burnaby Men's Soccer League. All Rights Reserved. Developed by Bravo Media Design

Search