Players Looking for Teams

Looking for a team to join the upcoming fall/winter season!

• Sebastian
  • Sebastian's Avatar Topic Author
2 months 4 weeks ago #296 by Sebastian
Sebastian created the topic: Looking for a team to join the upcoming fall/winter season!
Hi, my name is sebastian, i just moved here last saturday and i am looking for a team to join the upcoming fall/winter season.
I can play as a striker/attaking midfielder/ defensive midfielder. I used to play 1st and 2nd division in the Dominican Republic. Also played competitive club soccer at Penn State University in the US. And was part of an limited soccer camp for selected players that the Argentinian soccer team River Plate did in the Dominican Republic.

I consider my soccer skills to be in an advance level ( not professional ) and would like to join a team and a league.
  • Stefano
  • Stefano's Avatar Topic Author
2 months 4 weeks ago #297 by Stefano
Stefano replied the topic: Looking for a team to join the upcoming fall/winter season!
Hi there,

We are a division 2 team looking to add a few more players to its roster. If interested, please contact Stefano at 604-315-8403.

Thanks!
  • Kamal
  • Kamal's Avatar Topic Author
2 months 3 weeks ago #299 by Kamal
Kamal replied the topic: Looking for a team to join the upcoming fall/winter season!
Hey There,
Our div2 team (Sarajevo) is looking for a couple of players to finalize the rooster.
Shoot me an email or text at 7786684939 if you're interested.
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #300 by arash.haidari
arash.haidari replied the topic: Looking for a team to join the upcoming fall/winter season!
Hi Sebastian. We are a div 1 team and looking for players. We practice twice a week. If you are interested in trying out with us, please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks.
Arash
  • George
  • George's Avatar Topic Author
2 months 2 weeks ago #302 by George
George replied the topic: Looking for a team to join the upcoming fall/winter season!
Hi Sebastian,

I was wondering if you are still looking for a team? If so please let me know at 778-386-3800

Thank you

About BMSL

The BMSL is a men's soccer league, with all games played within Burnaby BC, mainly at Burnaby Lake Sports Complex West (near Kensington and Sprott)

© 2016 Burnaby Men's Soccer League. All Rights Reserved. Developed by Bravo Media Design

Search