Players Looking for Teams

Experienced Player seeking team

• Kyle Prakash
  • Kyle Prakash's Avatar Topic Author
3 months 2 weeks ago #265 by Kyle Prakash
Kyle Prakash created the topic: Experienced Player seeking team
I'm 25 years old and played competitive soccer for 15+ years. I've played competitive levels of soccer during my youth soccer days. I played metro and intra-provincials. I like to play central midfield, both defensive or attacking or centre back. I'm looking for a team to play on for the winter season coming up. Please reply with a phone number or email I can contact.

Thanks

Kyle
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #266 by Kayda
Kayda replied the topic: Experienced Player seeking team
Hi Kyle, We are looking for experienced payers to add to the roster. Please call 604-765-1487 to discuss when you can join us for practice. Thanks, Yuriy
  • jyc0
  • jyc0's Avatar Topic Author
3 months 2 weeks ago #269 by jyc0
jyc0 replied the topic: Experienced Player seeking team
Hi Kyle

Are you interested to play for a team in Richmond? If you are, please reply and we can discuss further details. Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Cheers,
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #272 by asselstined@gmail.com
asselstined@gmail.com replied the topic: Experienced Player seeking team
Hey Kyle, we're a div 3 team looking to add a player. If your interested, send me an email (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) for more details.

About BMSL

The BMSL is a men's soccer league, with all games played within Burnaby BC, mainly at Burnaby Lake Sports Complex West (near Kensington and Sprott)

© 2016 Burnaby Men's Soccer League. All Rights Reserved. Developed by Bravo Media Design

Search