Players Looking for Teams

Winger / CB looking for a team

• Joe Choung
  • Joe Choung's Avatar Topic Author
3 months 3 weeks ago #260 by Joe Choung
Joe Choung created the topic: Winger / CB looking for a team
I'm currently 23 and I've been playing organized soccer for about 13 years. Mostly played on the wings and also played centre back for a season in a Korean league. I'm also always willing to play any position required . Played Miller's league last year but i'm looking for a more competitive environment.
Thanks,
J.C
  • Yuriy
  • Yuriy's Avatar Topic Author
3 months 3 weeks ago #261 by Yuriy
Yuriy replied the topic: Winger / CB looking for a team
Hi Joe, Please call me regarding joining us for practice 604-765-1487. Thanks, Yuriy
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #263 by vandeaner
vandeaner replied the topic: Winger / CB looking for a team
3rd division team looking for strikers and wings
Text dean 6049108059
  • jyc0
  • jyc0's Avatar Topic Author
3 months 2 weeks ago #270 by jyc0
jyc0 replied the topic: Winger / CB looking for a team
Hi

Are you interested to play for a team in Richmond? If you are, please reply and we can discuss further details.
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Cheers,
  • William Li
  • William Li's Avatar Topic Author
2 months 1 week ago #306 by William Li
William Li replied the topic: Winger / CB looking for a team
Hey buddy, how have you been, I am coming to Vancouver. Please email / msg back. Looking forward to see you~

William Li
  • William Li
  • William Li's Avatar Topic Author
2 months 1 week ago #307 by William Li
William Li replied the topic: Winger / CB looking for a team

jyc0 wrote: Hi

Are you interested to play for a team in Richmond? If you are, please reply and we can discuss further details.
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Cheers,

Hey buddy, how have you been? I am coming to Vancouver and looking forward to see you, please email / msg me back.

William Li

About BMSL

The BMSL is a men's soccer league, with all games played within Burnaby BC, mainly at Burnaby Lake Sports Complex West (near Kensington and Sprott)

© 2016 Burnaby Men's Soccer League. All Rights Reserved. Developed by Bravo Media Design

Search