Reply: Looking to play on a team

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
X

Topic History of: Looking to play on a team

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

• elmagician
11 months 16 hours ago
Looking to play on a team

Hey Kali,

I am the manager of East Van FC. Let me know if you are still looking for a team to play for.

• teague.carvalho
11 months 1 week ago

Hi Kali,

I manage Vatos Locos we play in Div 3, we're currently looking for a few more players to round out the squad. Let me know if you're interested in joining at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Teague

• David
11 months 1 week ago

Hi Kali, I'm looking for another player or two for our div 3 team (Saints). Shoot me an email for more details (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

Thanks

• Kali Seamark
11 months 1 week ago

19 years old. Last time played was a league during my graduation year in high school. Was a solid defenseman who could play anywhere in the diamond, but have probably put on some rust and lost some of the physique. Looking to shake off rust and get back in the game.

Tier 3 is probably best suited for getting back into the swing of things

About BMSL

The BMSL is a men's soccer league, with all games played within Burnaby BC, mainly at Burnaby Lake Sports Complex West (near Kensington and Sprott)

© 2018 Burnaby Men's Soccer League. All Rights Reserved. Developed by Bravo Media Design

Search